Adult Flag Football
Important League Information
Must be 18 years or older to play
$400.00 (CASH ONLY) team registration fee for the Spring 2021 Season is due on or before Thursday, February 25th (Registration Deadline). $400.00 in cash must be paid by Thursday, February 25th in order to get in the league. No Exceptions. It does not matter how long teams have played in the league; no spots will be saved without full payment by the deadline.
- No refunds. If your team quits or is removed from the league due to disciplinary issues, there will be no refund of cash already paid
- In order to register your team must submit a registration form(below) and drop off $400.00 in cash at the Hoover Met by Thursday, February 25th. The $400.00 (in cash) will cover the team registration fee and the cost of officials for entire spring season including end of season playoffs.
No pocketed shorts allowed
- Spring Season begins Sunday, March 7
Registration for the Spring Season ends February 25th
Men's Flag Football Program Overview
This program is offered in Spring (March to May) and in Fall (September to November). Games are played on Sunday at the Hoover East Sports Complex in the Spring and Fall. The league will consist of an 8 game regular season and a single elimination tournament. We offer both recreational leagues and competitive leagues. Please see the league divisions below and select one upon registration.
Below are the teams participating in the Spring 2021 Season
- Recreational A (early games starting at 1pm)
- Team Berry
- Recreational B (Late afternoon games)
- Men's Competitive (games starting at 2pm)
- 35 & Over (5v5 League)
Women's Flag Football Program Overview
This program is offered spring (March to May) and fall (September to November).
Games are played on Sunday at a Hoover location. The league will consist of a 6 week regular season and a single elimination tournament.
Women's Registration and Rules
Managers Packet and Rules
Below are the teams participating in the Spring 2021 Women's League
Tiny Teacup Smashers
For more information, please email Brent Solberg
RAIN OUT INFORMATION
Rain Out Hotline: 205.739.7246
The rain line will be updated prior to game times, please check the rain line frequently for the most updated information
Any questions regarding the Men and Women's league, please email Brent Solberg