SEC Baseball Tournament
The SEC Baseball Tournament features the top 12 collegiate baseball teams from the Southeastern Conference and will be held at the Hoover Metropolitan Stadium for the 24th consecutive year. Seeds 5-12 will meet in a single elimination format on the opening day of the tournament, followed by traditional double-elimination play Wednesday-Friday. The tournament will return to single elimination play on Saturday. Seventeen total games will be played throughout the tournament.
May 23rd - May 28th, 2023
Hoover Metropolitan Stadium
- Best College Baseball in the Country
- Tickets On-Sale in February
- Complimentary Parking
- Complimentary Shuttle Service for Off-Site Parking
- RV Park On-Site
Please complete our SEC Request for Technology Form.
Know Before You Go:
- Bags must be clear or otherwise a small clutch bag to be allowed into the stadium and Finley Center (see below for full guidelines).
- An express gates will be available for use by fans who do not have bags.
- Gates open for the stadium one hour prior to the first game of each of the first five days of the tournament and 90 minutes prior to the championship game on Sunday to accommodate early arriving fans.
- Fans may still bring items such as binoculars and cameras (with lens less than 4 inches in length), provided they are not in cases, as well as smart phones into each stadium.
- Working personnel, including media, will continue to enter the stadium through designated gates where they will be subject to screening and bag inspections already in effect for the tournament.
- The SEC is encouraging fans to arrive early and leave any unnecessary items at home or in their cars. Fans who bring any bag into the stadium or Finley Center should anticipate being delayed for search.
- Bags that are clear plastic, vinyl or PVC and do not exceed 12” x 6” x 12”
- One-gallon clear plastic freezer bag (Ziploc bag or similar)
- Small clutch bags, no larger than 4.5” x 6.5”, with or without a handle or strap
- An exception will be made for medically necessary items after proper inspection at a gate designated for this purpose
- Prohibited items include, but are not limited to: purses larger than a small clutch bag, coolers, briefcases, backpacks, fanny packs, cinch bags, seat cushions, luggage of any kind, computer bags and camera bags or any bag larger than the permissible size (12” x 6” x 12”).
- Items that are typically carried in diaper or baby bags must be carried in a clear bag that meets the standards of the bag policy.
- Alcoholic beverages
- Artificial noisemakers
- Animals (other than service animals)
- Cameras with extended lenses
- Containers such as coolers
- Firearms Laser devices
- Lawn chairs
- Outside food and beverage
- Promotional items not approved by SEC Radios without earphones
- Signs, Flags, Banners
- Tobacco products
- Video cameras
- Bags that do not comply with the SEC Clear Bag Policy